Emmy Talks About The Least Obidient Dog Breeds

Happy new year everyone!  I (Emmy) hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a great start to 2019.  I was doing some research about obidience for dogs because I am starting to get ready for to train my first ever dog (soon!!!!) and I saw this website on the least obidient dog breeds and I wanted you guys to see it too!  Click on the link down below and see if your dog or your favorite dog breeds are on that list because many of the worlds most recognized dog breeds are on there (even Alamo's favorite).   I will "pupdate" you guys when I get more information on my puppy.  If any of you have a request for a post (breeds, etc.) just comment in the comment section down below!  Blog to you later :D



Image result for funny cockapoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emmy's Very First Post!

Alamo's First Post

Lazy Dogs!!!