Alamo's First Post

Hey Puppies lovers, it's Alamo you may know me from Alamo's Hockey Talk.  My favourite dog breed is a dachshund.  I love dachshunds because they have short legs and look like a cute little walking hot dog.  I wish we were getting a Dachshund, not a cockapoo but they are cute too!  What is a Dachshund, well I'm about to tell you! 

Dachshunds lifespan is anywhere from 12 to 16 years.  They don't walk as often due to their bad back.  They live best in an apartment building.  They are an incredibly friendly dog for kids.  So for you kids I recommend if you're buying a dog to get a Dachshund.  Dachshunds do bark a lot though.  The average weight of a Dachshund is around 16-32 pounds.  In my opinion Dachshunds are the best dog breed.  I will attach some pictures of cute Dachshund puppies!

As Emmy said, we will pupdate you guys when we get our puppy, but in the mean time if you have any special requests for a blog post, just comment down below.  Don't forget to check out my blog (link down below).  See'ya soon :)

My Hockey Blog: https://alamoshockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Image result for dachshund puppies

Image result for dachshund playing hockey

Comments

  1. What type of Dog do you think would be the best hockey player (dog)? What type of dog would get the most penalties?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting.

Popular posts from this blog

Emmy's Very First Post!

Lazy Dogs!!!