Emmy's Very First Post!

Hey guys!  Welcome to Emmys & Alamos Pupdates and this is Emmy's first post.  Alamo (my pupdates partner) will be posting his first post on here later this week.  You probably know me from my blog called "Emmys American Girl Doll Whispers", yes I am an American Girl doll fan and enthusiast, but I also have a passion for dogs especially puppies.  So, I created this blog to inform you about different dog breeds and pupdate (;D) you on how maybe even my own pup is doing.  I have always wanted a dog ever since I was a little kid, and I am pleased to announce that  I will be getting one very soon (I'm counting down the days), and I will be adopting a Cockapoo puppy!  What is a "Cockapoo" you ask?

  A Cockapoo is a Cocker Spaniel and a Miniature Poodle mix which would make it a designer breed (mixed breed).  The breed grows to about 11-14 inches on average and grows to weigh about 15-19 lbs.  It's lifespan is from 12-15 years and the dog itself is a companion dog and is also friendly, active, happy, hypo-anallergic (don't shed), sweet, and is social.  It can have many different color coats such as:   black, white, chocolate, cream, tan (beige), red including auburn or apricot colors, brown (light to dark), sable which is color combo with browns and shading with blacks, silver, roan which is a combo of white and brown, merle with is a combo with browns and mixed with either white or cream and the dogs can also be multicolored!  These dogs are great family pets and do very well with children.  

I have attached a few pictures of cockapoos so you can have a better idea on what this breed looks like.  I will pupdate you guys when I get my puppy but in the mean time if any of you have a request for a post (breeds, etc.) just comment.  If you want to check out my other blog, just click on the link.  Blog to you later :D




Related image                  



Image result for cockapoo puppies wallpaper




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting.

Popular posts from this blog

Alamo's First Post

Lazy Dogs!!!